Saturday, January 19, 2008

new stationery!




I am so excited about my new stationery! I picked it up yesterday afternoon from my graphic designers, Kutchibok Design and I think they have done a wonderful job. Can't wait to actually start using it!



The headed paper and business card both have a solid dark aubergine/charcoal/cocoa colour (it's a tricky colour to define!) on the reverse with fine diagonal lines reminiscent of the twill weave structure. I opted for a folding business card so recipients could jot notes on the inside as to where they met me or remind them what we spoke about. A single diagonal line in orange is carried onto the 'right' side of the paper, above which is my address and contact details. Unfortunately my digital camera isn't the sharpest so its difficult to show it at its best in these pictures but hopefully it gives you a good idea!

No comments: