Friday, January 4, 2008

I've arrived! (Well, in the blogging world at least.....)

So I've finally got myself a blog! It's only been on the 'list of things to do' for about a year..... but here I am at the beginning of 2008, with my New Year Resolutions still in tact! Hmmmm, give it a week.......

Anyway, I'm hoping to use this blog facility to keep those of you with an interest in my woven textile art and design work up to date. It's obviously a much more informal way of communicating than my business website (http://www.laurathomas.co.uk/) and I can also share thoughts and other stuff of interest with you.

I'm now going to hopefully figure out all the facilities and features of the blog so I can regularly post pictures and who knows what else!

Oh, and please don't forget, comments and emails will be very welcome!

Thank you for looking.....

Laura

No comments: