Friday, November 6, 2009

Cardiff Design Festival Awards

Have got an awful lot of updating of blog to do! Been so much going on over the last couple of months, it's been hard to catch up with myself! Anyway, over the next couple of days I hope to update you all on things that have been happening for me..... got my marketing hat on today!

Firstly, last month I had the rather lovely commission to make 12 Awards for the Cardiff Design Festival.

All the same structure of converging threads of cotton and silk, each award was in a different colour, thus making a real impact when displayed together, but obviously still full of life individually.

Anyway, there seemed to be a lot of happy Award recipiants! I was particularly delighted the Kutchibok Design won one..... as they are the lovely designers responsible for my website. A much deserved prize for them.









No comments: