Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Exhibition at Model House Craft and Design Centre, plus the Eisteddfod!

Tomorrow sees the opening of a solo exhibition of my work at the Model House Craft and Design Centre in Llantrisant. It's open until the 31st August, and it shows a wide variety of my differing styles of work. As always, you can see my Resonate series of works of textiles captured in acrylic. But there are also some handwoven silks; jacquard 'sketches' and 'needle woven' textiles woven straight into acrylic box panels.

There was a little article in yesterdays Metro relating to this exhibition.

I am also delighted to report that I have had two pieces of work selected for this years' Eisteddfod exhibition. The two pieces are 'Grasses' and 'Meadow Grasses' which you can see below:




The Eisteddfod is in Cardiff this year, and is open from the 2-9 August.

As well as having work in the main Eisteddfod Art and Crafts exhibition, I will also have work exhibited with ...A Crefft in the Exhibition Hall. Again, this will be more pieces from the Jacquard Sketch series.

No comments: