Thursday, April 1, 2010

Introduction to Weave workshop at Ruthin Craft Centre, Feb 2010

As part of my Creative Wales Ambassador Award residency at the Ruthin Craft Centre I am undertaking various educational activities.

In February I ran an 'Introduction to Weave' workshop which went very well, and I think my five participants all got the weaving bug!

Some images from the day:

Jill Pardy Jones (above)

Hilary Gravells (above)



Kim Disley (above)

John Hunter (above)

Julia Barker (above)
not looking too tired by the end of the day!

Soon I'll be running a 'Making a warp and threading up your loom' workshop - will keep you posted on the date for this.

In meantime, you'll be able to hear me give a free lunchtime talk at Ruthin Craft Centre on the 29th April at 12.30 - would be great to see you there!

No comments: